Friday, October 24, 2008

Sink Reflections vs Sink Confessions

I keep thinking I'm going to force myself to become a better homemaker, mother, teacher, self. Pull myself up from the boot straps kind of mentality. That never works for me!! Confessions is about admitting my wrong doings and promising to try to turn away from them and do them do more. This just makes me have guilt and reluctance. Not much for falling in love there.

Changing my focus to creating, to beauty, to art, like the reference in the goal of the blog's title, is where I need to focus. The FlyLady wants us to focus on the reflection in the sink all shiny and happy. I'll try to focus on the beauty of homemaking not on the failings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I love MOntessori education *and* Flylady too! Actually, sometimes I get excited by how relevant they are to each other! Just found your blog today & enjoyed reading :)